Aug 16, 2011

My Life Story: Adventures | Download for PC

My Life Story: Adventures | Download for PC
Go to download page: My Life Story: Adventures | Download for PC
Set off on a whimsical adventure in search of your life’s true calling in My Life Story Adventures. Haunted by dreams that you are wasting your life, you finally decide to take action. It’s time to dump your dead-end job, find a mentor and start working toward the life path of your dreams. Along the way, you’ll encounter colorful characters with unique problems that only you can solve. Find your perfect job!
System requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 67 Mb
New hottest My Life Story: Adventures PC game has been designed by professional developers. My Life Story: Adventures is a real quandaries for all Time Management aficionados and has special, but straightforward gameplay, tender peaceful music and festal scenery in My Life Story: Adventures will become pleasantly unexpected for all aficionados of eminent Time Management PC game genre. Play all My Life Story: Adventures game levels, find all enigmatic and trophies are yours!
Features:
- Incredible gameplay
- Fantastic story
- Find your life's true calling!
My Life Story: Adventures Screenshot 1
My Life Story: Adventures Screenshot 3
My Life Story: Adventures Screenshot 2

No comments:

Post a Comment