Sep 28, 2011

My Farm Life 2 - PC Game [FINAL]

My Farm Life 2 icon
My Farm Life 2 takes casual games to new heights as players tend to crops 30 stories above busy city streets! Help Lisa tackle the unique challenges of running a rooftop farm as you grow crops, milk cows, and produce goods in 60 exciting episodes!
In newest unmatched PC game My Farm Life 2 you must use different presents to overcome tests on your way up. What was superordinary about them is that they were totally fitting into incomparable screenplay of My Farm Life 2 and placements you were in. The challenge level of this atmospheric My Farm Life 2 game is rather medium. If it does get too hard, there are hints in My Farm Life 2 to help you out. The sensational combination of genres, based on Time Management, in facetious computer game My Farm Life 2 will excite all eager beavers of these PC games.
My Farm Life 2 icon 3
My Farm Life 2 icon 1
System requirements:
DirectX: 9.0
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: 1.0 GHz
Hard Drive: 54 MB
Flie Size: 46.04 MB
My Farm Life 2 icon 2
Features:
38 trophies
150 levels
Get back to your roots with My Farm Life!
Tackle the unique challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment