Nov 4, 2011

Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove - Full Game

Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove Picture
Travel to New England to investigate a counterfeiting ring in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove! Help the town elders save Whaler’s Cove as you explore picturesque locations and find important clues. Figure out where the fake bills are coming from before the local economy is ruined! Crack the case before tourist season in Whaler’s Cove is ruined in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove!
Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove Picture 3
Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove Picture 1
Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove, new unmatched PC game, has been designed by top-class games authors. Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove is one more proof that Puzzle casual games are getting more featured and serious but still remain handy and dandy. In Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove, you're to become the part of rich game storyline and create it yourself. All in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove - relaxing sounds, handy process of playing and aglare graphics - will be unexpected and lively for all adorers of Puzzle PC game genre.
Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove Picture 2
System requirements:
CPU: 1.2 GHz
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
DirectX: 7.0
Hard Drive: 60 MB
Flie Size: 54.74 MB
Features:
  1. Play Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket
  2. Break up a counterfeiting ring
  3. Save the local economy
  4. Travel to New England

No comments:

Post a Comment